A patient’s readiness to reclaim occupational tasks after the advent of disease or injury needs the help of a reliable expert to ensure the safety of transition. Patients who are not well-prepared to be reintroduced to daily living tasks are easy candidates for relapse and further health risks. Being this the least we’d like our loved ones to experience, our licensed Occupational Therapists are ready to help you.
Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc. provides occupational therapy services for the rehabilitation of basic living skills of patients recuperating at home. Occupational therapy focuses on engaging the individuals involved in a series of daily living activities; gradually reorienting them physically and emotionally to the targeted skills. Occupational therapists are responsible for conducting assessments and evaluations on a baseline of retained, attained, and to be obtained skill set criteria along with a specified timeframe.
Occupational therapists focus on:
- Assessment and Evaluation of Health and Basic Skills
- Planning and Implementation of Therapeutic Programs
- Therapeutic Programs
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Muscle Control Restoration and Enhancement
- Mobility Enhancement
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Re-education of Basic Living Skills
- Restoring Physical Mobility
- Restoring Muscle Control
- Restoring Balance
- Strength Enhancement